PLANNING & ZONING BOARD MEMBERS
Abran Ortega, Chairman
The Planning and Zoning Commission consist of seven members appointed by the City Council. The function of the Planning and Zoning is to guide and foster the future growth of the City in an orderly and scientific manner and to secure all the benefits that may accrue to the City in the way of greater efficiency, economy, comfort, convenience, health, safety, prosperity and general welfare.
Meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in City Hall, 200 N. Brazil Street, Los Fresnos, TX.
- Pre-application conference with Public Works Director and City Manager.
- Preliminary Plat: (click here for form)
- Final Plat: (click here for form)
- Construction Plan
- 3 sets of preliminary plat submitted with applicable fees and checklist to City Secretary.
- City Staff and City Engineer approval
- After approval by City Engineer then 12 preliminary plats submitted to City Secretary
- Planning and Zoning Commission approval
- City Council approval
- a.3 sets of final plat submitted with applicable fees and checklist to City Secretary
- b.City Staff and City Engineer approval
- c.After approval by City Engineer then 12 final plats submitted to City Secretary
- d.Planning and Zoning Commission approval
- e.City Council approval
- 1 set of construction plans submitted with applicable fees to City Secretary
- City Engineer approval
If any variances will be requested they must be in writing and submitted to City Secretary.